Frequently Asked Questions

About Our Facility

Rentals and Payments

Misc Info

Where is Crawford County Storage, Inc located?
Crawford County Storage, Inc. is located at 1817 Hwy 64 East, Alma, AR 72921.

What are the office hours?
Our office is open Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and on Saturdays, 8:30 am to noon. The office is closed on Sundays.

When can I access my storage unit?
Access your storage unit 7 days a week between 6 am to 10 pm.

What security features do you offer?
Our facility is fully fenced and gated. Only tenants have access inside of the facility using a personal gate code. The gate monitors entry and exit in addition to our 24-hour video surveillance system.

What types of storage do you offer?
Our facility is equipped to handle anything. We offer indoor, climate-controlled units in all sizes. We also offer outdoor access units with roll-up doors on two sides for ease of access.

As the largest storage facility in the Fort Smith Arkansas River Valley area we have ample space for boat, RV, and other large vehicle storage.
How do I rent a unit or reserve a unit?
Stop by the office or give us a call. In order to rent, you’ll sign a lease agreement, prepay one month’s rent and pay a refundable deposit. The deposit is only returned if the unit is clean and left in good condition.

What documentation do I need to reserve a unit?
You must have a government-issued ID such as a driver’s license with current address and phone number. You must be at least 18 years old in order to rent a unit.

When is my storage bill due?
Your bill is due on your anniversary date, which is the day of the month that you rented a unit. For example, if you move in on the fifth of the month, your payment will always be on the fifth of the following months.

How do I pay my storage bill?
Pay your storage bill online or at the office using cash, check, money order, or a debit or credit card such as MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.

What if I’m late making my payment?
Your payment is late the day after your anniversary date. After two days, you will be denied access to the gate and after five days you will have to pay a $5 late fee.
Do I need a climate-controlled storage unit?
Climate-controlled storage units are ideal for anyone who plans to store environmentally-sensitive items such as business records, collectibles, musical instruments, artwork, and furniture. These units provide protection against intense humidity and temperatures.
Do I need storage insurance?
It would be a good idea to invest in storage insurance in order to protect your items. Check with your insurance company to learn about your options. We have information brochures from Tenant Property Protection available at our office or you check out their website for more information.

Do you provide storage locks?
We have heavy-duty disc padlocks available for purchase or you may provide your own lock.

Do you have boxes for purchase?
Absolutely. Our friendly office staff is glad to show you the wide range of packing and storage materials that we have for sale at our facility.

How do I move out?
You must notify a manager before you decide to move out. Be sure to remove everything from the unit.